Life 03

 This month has been full of people, activities, and craziness.

A few weekends ago, I kissed 26 goodbye. As per usual, my mom's parents came down to celebrate. My Granny also came down for it as my sister had a concert that afternoon. Because of where the clarinets are positioned in the orchestra, we didn't know whether we'd be able to see her or not. We were pleasently surprised to find that we could!!

You may remember a while ago I  posted about a new part of my life called Lifetime Networks. I  had started this journey and then for a few different reasons the person that was working with me to start and run my network left. Now, God has provided a new person to run with me. Funny thing is, I already knew her. Imagine our excitement! I can't wait to get to know her better!!

I don't know about you, but to me, my birthday is like New Year's Day. Fresh, clean and sparkling with new experiences, fresh possibilities. God ready, hand outstretched, ready to lead me though them all. I  am so excited to see where God takes me this year, being 27. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why "Choreographer's Cuisine?"

Good bye, my friend

A blurry photo