New Year

There's something about a New Year.  New agendas, new clothes, new schedules (maybe.) New Year's resolutions.

I don't know about you, but every year I set ambitious goals for myself that never end up working.   It's all very easy when you've got weeks stretching before you to set a goal or two, but the reality is, it's much harder once you’re up to your eyeballs in work and life.

So, instead of making a bunch of goals that I probably won't be able to keep, I have set three simple  ones that I hope and pray I can stick to even when my crazy schedule returns to it's full tilt craziness.

  1. I am going to blog every Saturday. I am told consistency is a good thing, especially if publication is your goal; which for me it is. So, here's what you can expect going forward. I'll be keeping my theme as God as The Choreographer of life for my blog; so will be posting things He's teaching me and showing me.  On the last Saturday of each month, I'll do a fun post, sharing my activities, adventures, and antics from the month.  

  1. I don't know about you, but I have a really hard time staying focused on anything in a messy space. My goal this year is to keep my areas organized. However, I'm not just talking about my physical spaces and rooms, I'm talking about my life too. I feel I need to organize my days so I have time for the people and things that are important to me.

  1. The last thing that is in my heart this year is the "one word " from God. My word for 2018 is boldness. I feel the Lord has shown me yet again, that I'm too passive. I need to speak up more, I need to shine more.

Until next time 

Happy New Year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good bye, my friend

A blurry photo

Fact or fantasy - how big was it?